Entries in the 'Bioinformatics' category
- 01.25 Diving into R and swimming in data
Bioconductor, Bioinformatics, R-Project, Rant, Software, Statistics
- 03.09 Supplementary data should be awesome like this
Academia, Bioinformatics, Science, Software, WWW
- 12.18 Google’s Research Datasets service closes before opening
Bioinformatics, General, WWW
- 08.13 Mendeley goes public and gets some love from ex-Skype and last.fm
Bioinformatics, General, Science, Software, WWW
- 06.30 Mendeley = paper management + collaboration goodness
Bioblogs, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, General, Open Science, Personal, Science, Software, WWW
- 05.10 Fold it – Solve puzzles for science
Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Fun, General, Science, WWW
- 04.08 Google’s App Engine open to Python enthusiasts
- 03.12 Genome Projector – zoomable user interface for molecular biology
Bioinformatics, Genetics, Software, WWW
- 09.12 CoScripter: the Firefox addon that brings automation to your browser
Bioinformatics, General, Open Science, Science, Software, WWW
- 09.01 Bio::Blogs #14 – The lightning edition
Bioblogs, Bioinformatics, General, Open Science, Science, Software, WWW
- Alex Weatherall: These are great. I really like the style of the logos. I looked at your science and logos page...
- Lisette: I bought this cream and wasn’t really expecting much. I’ve used Clinique, E Arden, Lancôme,...
- future scientist: I forgot to say that I am looking for a free software to manage my documents in the local...
- future scientist: Does anyone knows free-software application similar to Mendeley? I want it to organize all my...
- Mark: Love these. They are now filling my screens here in Calgary.
- Sara: Is impossible no comment this :) this is fantastic compared DNA and music but has enough coherence
- Gemma: Hi, I came across your awesome petri dish illustration (while struggling to create a similar black and white...
- wouter: Papers 2.0 is now also available for Windows.. thought it was useful to mention in this topic.
- Yalda: You should try the following website www.apolloscientific.com/iphon e which has some very very useful tools...
- Timeline: I would reccomend this Timeline Eons app, a graphic representation of the entire natural and human history:...