Entries written in August 2007
- 08.21 Sr. Anderson, mi genome es su genome!
Biotechnology, Engineering, General, Genetics, Science
- 08.20 Navigenics joins 23andMe in the personal genetics race
Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, General, Genetics, Science, WWW
- 08.10 Bacterial adaptation 1000 times faster
Biotechnology, Evolution, General, Health, Science
- 08.01 Quote of the day from The Personal Genome
General, Genetics, Health, Open Science, Science
- Alex Weatherall: These are great. I really like the style of the logos. I looked at your science and logos page...
- Lisette: I bought this cream and wasn’t really expecting much. I’ve used Clinique, E Arden, Lancôme,...
- future scientist: I forgot to say that I am looking for a free software to manage my documents in the local...
- future scientist: Does anyone knows free-software application similar to Mendeley? I want it to organize all my...
- Mark: Love these. They are now filling my screens here in Calgary.
- Sara: Is impossible no comment this :) this is fantastic compared DNA and music but has enough coherence
- Gemma: Hi, I came across your awesome petri dish illustration (while struggling to create a similar black and white...
- wouter: Papers 2.0 is now also available for Windows.. thought it was useful to mention in this topic.
- Yalda: You should try the following website www.apolloscientific.com/iphon e which has some very very useful tools...
- Timeline: I would reccomend this Timeline Eons app, a graphic representation of the entire natural and human history:...